Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Amazing

Even better than the first one - and thats saying something!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Great Job

Awesome animation! And the sequel is good too. Nice job!

SWAT 4 SWAT 4

ok, needs better animation

its not too bad, but the animation isn't very good. I know it's your first flash, and it's pretty good considering that, but I'm not going to give you extra points just because it's your first.

Trouble in Toyland Trouble in Toyland

I guess its not horrible, but its not good

It's too short, and the time limit is annoying. It should actually display the time left, and it should also have difficulty levels that increase or decrease the time. The guy doesn't look any different when he's in the air, and also he runs when moving in the air. That shouldn't even be that hard to fix, it's just careless programming.

That said, I can definitely see little kids enjoying this; submit it to some little kids gaming site or somewhere like miniclip, or just put it on your own toys site. Newgrounds really isn't the right place for this.

willcheng responds:

Thank you for the review. We are making some changes right now to reflect everyone's suggestions. Version 1.1 will be with you guys tomorrow. Thanks again!

Pimp My Warthog 3 Pimp My Warthog 3

nice but could use work

its cool and fun to customize but i wish i could do something with the warthog once customized :( at least you should add a function to save or print it

Vektor Vektor

nice, great graphics, could use a few improvements

awesome graphics and fun game, but a little too hard. maybe you could make an option to make the squares move or appear slower, like difficulty levels.

Final Execution Final Execution

Awesome!

Really nice tune, very catchy and well balanced. Well done!

Geoplex responds:

Heh, thanx :D
Glad you liked it :)

Evil-Dog - TheQuestOfYour Life Evil-Dog - TheQuestOfYour Life

awesome

great song, one of your best!

-Deception- -Deception-

awesome

awesome song! 9/10 only because it is too short. (and still 5/5)

Geoplex responds:

Yea, some people were saying it was too short before as well, but, i mean it would get REALLY repetitive if it wasnt.
Thanx for the reveiw though! :D