Trouble in Toyland Trouble in Toyland

I guess its not horrible, but its not good

It's too short, and the time limit is annoying. It should actually display the time left, and it should also have difficulty levels that increase or decrease the time. The guy doesn't look any different when he's in the air, and also he runs when moving in the air. That shouldn't even be that hard to fix, it's just careless programming.

That said, I can definitely see little kids enjoying this; submit it to some little kids gaming site or somewhere like miniclip, or just put it on your own toys site. Newgrounds really isn't the right place for this.

willcheng responds:

Thank you for the review. We are making some changes right now to reflect everyone's suggestions. Version 1.1 will be with you guys tomorrow. Thanks again!

Pimp My Warthog 3 Pimp My Warthog 3

nice but could use work

its cool and fun to customize but i wish i could do something with the warthog once customized :( at least you should add a function to save or print it

Vektor Vektor

nice, great graphics, could use a few improvements

awesome graphics and fun game, but a little too hard. maybe you could make an option to make the squares move or appear slower, like difficulty levels.

Crazy Christmas Crazy Christmas

nice

fun game, good timewaster too. i liked the music as well, but the highscores gave me an error every time - i couldnt submit or view them. good game though

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Amazing

GREAT game. Nice music too. I really like the sliding stuff.

Run Soldier, Run! Run Soldier, Run!

Very fun and addictiing

Awesome game, and unique game play. Really good music too. Great job!

Claxor responds:

Thanks man.

Dirt Bike Maniac Dirt Bike Maniac

good

very nice, but could use some more power-ups and enemies

TankMan DressUp TankMan DressUp

Nice, should have more options

its cool, but there should be more accesories and stuff, that would make it more interesting, like maybe some weapons and just more stuff. also, could you make it so you can save your tankman as an image of something after making him? (although i guess you could just take a screenshot)

Orbit Orbit

Great game - and level 9 is NOT impossible

This game is awesome. And to whoever said level 9 is impossible, its not, I've beaten 9 AND 10 (but not 11 yet). Some configurations are impossible, though, if you get one that seems to hard click 'reconfigure planets' or whatever the button is called in the menu at the bottom. Other than that, you just have to keep trying. Its a really addicting game XD

Orbiting Game Orbiting Game

Amazing! - Definately IS something special

Awesome game. Very unique. It could use background music, but still great and really addicting. I like the way you can use the gravity to "catapult" yourself around planets, just like in real space.